In Everend you will explore a vast, ancient cave and overcome its many obstacles as Kaia, an adolescent owl.
With a sudden volcanic eruption shattering your world, you were torn away from both family and home by fire, singeing your wings and casting you down from the rest of your flock. You wake up alone, washed deep down into what appears to be a gigantic cave. You have not yet learned to fly, and must traverse through complex caves using what few items you could find. Many obstacles stand in your way, but with a little cleverness, and a lot of bravery you can live your own legend, and perhaps rediscover some forgotten ones as well.
- Placed 1st in Best Visual Quality at GDC 2017 - Intel University Showcase
- 6th place for the National E3 College Game Competition
- Winner of Audience Choice Award at GlitchCon – Minnecade
- Winner of Best 3D Game of the Year at UW-Stouts annual SGX
• Camera System
• Particle Systems
• Develop quality gameplay and aesthetic systems
Quality Assurance Lead
• Manage functionality testing for software
• Plan and organize playtesting events
My name is Gabe and I am a Game Developer. I am a graduate of the University of Wisconsin - Stout with a B.S Degree in Game Design & Development and a Minor in Mathematics. My latest game release is a beautiful puzzle/exploration game and can be found at www.thatowlgame.com.